Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ho! Ho! Ho!



Hi Guys,

Monday is gone and I am glade it is over! I didn't work today but, I ran errands and the traffic was as bad as if it were Black Friday already. I just want to remain home for the rest of my holiday break. Since I am going to be busy tomorrow I decided to create this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge today. The challenge this week is Trio-Tastic. On your submitted project(s) you must include 3 of something; you decide. I have chosen to create a 3 reindeer card titled Ho! Ho! Ho!.

This was a very simple card to make. I used Distress Inks (Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch) to create the blended background, I did a snow background using the Hero Arts Layering Christmas Trees stamp set (specks of falling snow), the Recollections cling stamp set (reindeer and ho! ho! ho! sentiment) purchased from Michaels on clearance last year, and the Stampendous cling stamp set (tree) purchased form Michaels this fall. I used several Copic and Spectrum Noir markers to color the reindeer and Christmas Tree. On the body of the reindeer I used E13, E15, and E18. For the nose I used Spectrum noir DR3, and DR8. On the tree, I again used Spectrum Noir markers JG1, JG3, and JD6. Each red nose is highlighted with Glossy Accents. I used some ultra fine glitter by Recollections on the tree, and a white gel pen to create snow on the tree.
I used my Silhouette PixScan mat to cut out the stamped images of the 3 reindeer. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog and subscribe to stay updated. Please if you have any questions about the items used leave a comment and I will reply.

2 comments:

  1. Darn cute card, Raquel with the three reindeer! Sounds like your Black Friday arrived early for you on Monday! Thanks for joining us this week for our trio challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Happy Thanksgiving! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maura! I appreciate you stopping back to my page.

    ReplyDelete