Sunday, January 8, 2017

Art Journal

Hi guys! I am back after a couple of weeks off for vacation. I am so excited about this new year and I hope you are too.

I have started this year off with an art journal entry of some birds who need to show a little more compassion. Sure they can make room for one more friend.


I decided to do this page because it has been so rainy here in Louisiana, I thought it would only be fitting to reflect the weather and the thoughts on my heart as I created this page.  I hope you like this design.


I used stamp sets by: Avery Elle "Weather It", Sizzix "Bird Talk", and a couple by Dylusions "Dyan Reaveley". I also used Faber-Castell Big Brush Artist Pens, copics to color the umbrella and birds. I

I entered this art journal piece in the SSS MondyChallenge "Start Afresh".

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment